There's a few basic pieces that every girl needs in her closet, pieces that can be mixed and matched with so many others. Here's mine:
1. Black Blazer: Always a must and can be worn with pants, jeans, and even dresses
2. Stripes: I have a striped sweater, striped tee, striped tank, striped skirt and a striped dress. Can never have too many stripes!
3. White Button Down: Always a classic, always.
4. Jeans: Skinny jeans look great with heels, booties, boots and flats!
5. Black Skirt: Maxi, midi or mini, you can't go wrong!
6. Black Pumps: Go with anything and everything-- dresses, skirts, jeans.
7. Booties: I wear my suede gray pair year-round . I love the zipper detail on the above pair!
8. Black Slacks: Great for work, can go with pretty much every top!
What are some of your basic closet must-haves?
Labels: black and white, booties, outfit, style