1. Detangler: I've been using another detangler for the last few weeks and while it's not bad, I had really liked the Not Your Mother's Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler (on sale- buy one get one 50% off!) and think I'll be going back to that very soon.
2. Texturizing Hair Cream: I don't use much styling product in my hair but I've really been loving Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream. I use it to get beachy waves as it keeps my waves lasting throughout the day. If I don't use this cream, my hair falls flat and straight within a few hours. Seriously, I am all over Not Your Mother's right now (and no this isn't sponsored!)
3. Shampoo & Conditioner: I received the Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo and Conditioner last month and have been hooked. Not only does my hair feel clean, but it has helped cut down on any frizz and pesky flyaways. I've also been using the Frizz Dismiss Smooth Force, a heat protector and smoothing spray that keeps my style looking straight and perfect. Plus, it's sulfate-free so it's safe for color treated hair. Woo-hoo!
4. Deep Conditioner: Every other hair wash I also use a deep conditioner or hair mask to help restore and revitalize my locks. Right now, I am crushing on Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner (on sale- buy one get one 50% off!). It leaves my hair feeling super silky soft and smelling amazing!
5. Dry Shampoo: Dry shampoo is a must for those days when you know you need to wash your hair but you either A) Can't or B) Won't due to ultra laziness. I know, I've been there. I have been addicted to Rusk Deepshine Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo. It absorbs any extra oil or greasiness, is safe for color treated hair and leaves hair with a soft, powdery fresh scent.
SHARE! What are some hair care products you can't live without?