All right, admit it. You waited until the absolute last minute to get your holiday shopping done. The stores are picked through, your creative juices are dry, and the panic is starting to set in. Before I make you feel like the horrible procrastinator you are, here's 5 gift ideas that you can pick up last-minute... and no one will be able to tell!
1. If you can't bear the thought of hitting the mall, luckily Nordstrom has a game plan for all the last-minute shoppers. If you place an order by 12 noon EST December 23rd, you'll receive free rush delivery by Christmas Eve! Below are a few of my top gift picks from Nordstrom:
2. Candles. Everyone loves candles, especially ones that smell really good. Check out your local Home Goods, Target, Marshalls or other retailer that carries candles. Bonus points if it's in a pretty holder!
3. You can never go wrong with a beauty, fragrance or bath gift set for the gals in your life, and even the guys! Here's a few at some favorite sets available at Ulta Beauty.
4. If you're on a tight budget, get in the DIY spirit and create some handmade gifts for your loved ones. Even if they don't turn out perfect, it's the thought that counts, right? Here's a list of 100 best DIY gifts to spark your creativity.
5. When all else fails, go with a gift card. You can usually find a variety of gift card options at local drugstores, such as CVS, or Walmart and other places. If you're truly strapped for time, there's always Starbucks!
Do you have any no-fail last-minute Christmas gift ideas? Share in the comments below!