Even though Steve and I don't do much for Valentine's Day, it's still a favorite holiday. Maybe because I have an excuse to decorate with cute, girly pink decor. Or maybe because of the yummy chocolates and other treats that are always around. Or, maybe it's the cute lil beauty sets, romantic fragrance scents, or the excuse to rock pinks and reds that I love.
Here's a few gift ideas of the beauty lover on your V-day List... or if you're in search of some Valentine's Day beauty for yourself:
2. This limited edition HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Editincludes six gorgeous highlighters, blushes and bronzers to brighten your complexion and perfectly reflect light. The perfect gift for the highlighter obsessed!
4. With natural ingredients such as coffee, sugar, moisturizing oils, and cardamom, the luxurious SVELTA Luxe Coffee & Raw Sugar Body Scrubleaves skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated. Such a treat for skin!
5. One of my favorite scents to wear this season is Chloe Love Story EDP, which also makes a fantastic gift. You can never go wrong with a fragrance... well, unless it stinks, which this one definitely does not. Win!
7. If a pair of Red Sole Loubs isn't within your budget, you can still rock a sexy red with Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour. Bonus, these also include oils & butters to enhance moisturization and protect against dryness.
8. Give the chocolate lover on your list the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. This chocolate-scented (oh yes, they did!) palette contains 16 matte and shimmer shades and is totally not the cliche box of chocolates.
SHOP THE POST
What products are topping your current beauty must list?