While we all wish we can be Photoshop pros, sometimes it's easier to use an app on your iPhone to create stunning, well-edited images. Keep reading for a few of my favorite apps to edit my photos to make them 'Gram worthy>>
1. Afterlight: This is my go-to app for editing-- with a few taps I can easily brighten, saturate or desaturate, crop, apply borders, filters, cool lighting effects and more. It's basically a one-stop shop for photo editing. Often, I'll use VSCO Cam and then use Afterlight.
2. VSCO Cam: If you don't have VSCO Cam we cannot be friends. Okay, we can be but WHY AREN'T YOU USING THIS YET? I feel like this is the Mac of the app world-- much loved by creatives, almost to that snobby level-- you know, the "Oh, you have a PC?" types. Seriously though, this app is pretty awesome- the filters are fantastic and aren't like any others that I can get through Afterlight or other editing apps. With VSCO Cam you can take your ordinary phone photos to extraordinary... no joke.
3. Diptic: For my collages I use the app Diptic. It's super simple to use, tons of layout options and I can even make those cool mirrored images. It's a paid app and you may find free collage apps, but this one is definitely a favorite!
4. Face Tune: I mean, let's be real- we all get a zit that we want to remove or want to make your teeth a little whiter in our photos. I get it, I do it to my photos all the time! This app is great for selfies and close-ups of the face to help improve complexion and minor skin fixes... just don't get too crazy with the smoothing and brightening tools-- have you seen those images that are overly Face Tune'd? Yikes! Don't be that person.
5. A Color Story: The newest photo app that I've downloaded is A Color Story, created by the talented gals over at A Beautiful Mess. The app is everything you would associate with them-- colorful, lively with fun effects and filters. While you do get some filters and effects with the free version, there are many more upgraded options that you can download. It's a great app that really helps brighten and make those colors pop!
Did I miss any, which photo editing apps are you loving?