Today I had the chance to check out the LC Lauren Conrad 2016 Runway Collection down at the Americana at Brand in Glendale, where they hosted a little Lauren Conrad pop-up shop. This ultra-feminine collection is filled with gorgeous wine shades, blush tones, rose-gold, nudes and pretty lilac- mauves-- all my most favorite shades. The LC Runway Collection is limited edition, so you'll want to get your hands on these items while you can- some pieces can be found in Kohl's stores, but there are some online exclusives available only at kohls.com.
Here's a look at my top picks from the collection:
1. Faux-Suede Moto Jacket: I have a feeling this moto jacket is going to be the most popular item from the collection! The faux-suede is SUPER soft, the style is super on-trend and the wine shade is gorgeous. The jacket also comes in black and a camel shade (with rose-gold button and zipper details)-- LOVE!
2. Ruffle Romper: I'm usually not much of a ruffle fan but I am feeling the soft ruffles on this chic romper! The long sheer sleeves on this romper make it totally acceptable for the workplace too.
3. Blue Quartz Cuff Bracelet: The jewelry pieces in this collection are so pretty-- I loved this rose-gold cuff with the blue quartz so much that I bought the matching ring and necklace!
4. Embroidered Cold-Shoulder Top: Super cute cropped tank with adorable daisy pattern- would look cute with high-waited pants, skirt or even jeans. Scroll below to see how Lauren wore it at the pop-up shop!
5. Chunky High Heels: I am in LOVE with these faux-suede blush-y nude chunky heels. I tried them on at the pop-up shop and they are super comfy (one of the girls working there said they are currently Lauren's favorites). I knew immediately when I saw them that they'd be perfect for my sister's upcoming wedding so I had to scoop up a pair.
6. Double-Breasted Blazer: Blazers are a wardrobe staple and I can easily see this one becoming a go-to. I love the longer length-- it looks great paired with pants, long dresses, and even shorts!
7. Ruffle Halter Top: I totally had to scoop up this halter in this pretty faint muave shade- I'm loving the retro style, the feminine ruffles and the keyhole detail in the front. Winner!
8. Lace Midi Dress: How pretty is this lace dress? I absolutely love the addition of the tulle hem, which is so unique, romantic and utterly-feminine. Trust me, this dress is GORGEOUS in person.
9. Pomegranate Cat's Eye Sunglasses: I mean, do I even need to say it? These sunnies are so cute!
10. Leather Bow Mini Crossbody Bag: Obsessing over this mini crossbody bag- love the bow details and chain strap. This bag also comes in cognac and a pretty wine shade-- the hard part is choosing the color!
I had the chance to meet (re-meet? Fun fact- I've met her before when she was the brand ambassador for mark., which I used to rep for!) her at the pop-up. She's super sweet and yes, that is one of her tops she's wearing!
PS- Many of the pieces are on sale NOW and you can save even more by using a coupon code. Get it while it's hot!