This post has been sponsored by Groupon, however all opinions are my own.
Like most women, I love being pampered-- manicures, pedicures, facials, the works-- and would do so every week if I could. I will treat myself every now and then but these can start putting a dent in my budget so I typically have to search for more cost-effective ways to indulge in pampering treatments.
Read on for my budget-friendly pampering routine and how you can get your pamper on, including my secret for finding the best in beauty pampering deals...
1. I don't typically enjoy taking baths, but every now and then it feels SO good to climb into a warm bath and soak for a half hour or so. I usually add in some bath salts, essential oils and even epsom salt, grab a book and escape.
2. One of my most favorite ways for a quick and easy pampering sesh is to apply a face mask. I apply on clean skin and then sit around for a few minutes while I let it do it's thing. Right now I've been loving this overnight face mask
, sheet masks, and this pumpkin clay mask
(how perfect is this for the fall season?), which can be used on face and body. If you really want to save, you can even try a DIY face mask.
3. Every few months I will have a total at-home spa day where I light some candles, put on a face mask, paint my nails, sip on homemade spa water and just focus on myself for the entire day. This doesn't happen to often so I try to enjoy it while I can and usually works out best when my boyfriend is out of the house and not able to interrupt my 'me-time.'
4. Sometimes I feel having someone else do the pampering while I sit back and totally relax. I always make sure to check through my local Health, Beauty and Wellness Groupons
where I can find amazing deals on local pampering services, such as massages, facials, manis and pedis and more. Not only am I able to save some money, I can discover new beauty businesses in my area!
5. When I'm in a treat myself kind of mood I'm going to go all out, which includes indulging in some of my favorite sweet treats-- sea salt caramel chocolates, an extra scoop of ice cream-- or a really yummy meal and a drink or two. I mean, if you're going to go out, go ALL out.
Tell me, how do you pamper yourself?