This post is sponsored by Groupon, however all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support A Good Hue.
The other day I shared my tips for finding the best beauty and pampering deals s
o this time around I wanted to share my tips on scoring great style deals. I know to some it looks like I always have new things and that I probably spend a ton on my wardrobe, but in all honesty I really don't. I know how to find good deals and rarely ever pay full price. Here's a few of my tips for saving when it comes to your style:
1. Sign up for your favorite brands' email newsletters. You'll be the first to learn about the latest sales and will receive coupon codes right to your inbox. Many brands even offer a special intro offer just for signing up! While your at it, be sure you're following your favorite brands on social media as they will typically announce their sales and special offers there as well.
2. If you don't feel like sorting through gobs of emails, Groupon Coupons
compiles all the best offers from around the web, making it so easy to shop and save. You can find offers for Nordstrom, Kohl's, Sephora
, Bloomingdales and more of your favorite stores.
3. Don't be too good for the sales and clearance section, you never know what you might find! Site such as Shopbop, will sometimes run exclusive offers on just their sale section, allowing you to save even more. A couple months ago I had found a super cute blazer but the brand was out of my size. I ended up browsing through the clearance section and found one that was super similar... for less than half the price!
4. Don't spend a ton of trendy pieces. You can find some great styles at H&M, Forever 21, even Target that are on-trend but won't break the bank. One of my favorite blogs, Thrift and Threads
, shows how amazing style can be created by mixing high and low-end items and sticking to a budget.
5. In this day and age you never have to pay full-price. Before committing to a style, use the Internet to search around for the best prices and any deals. You can even use sites like Shopstyle to compare prices and score the best deal.
How do you find the best style deals? Let me know in the comments!