Beauty lovers rejoice, it's Ulta Beauty's 21 Days of Beauty! This special beauty event features exclusive products, offers, tons of free GWPs and a whole lot of beauty goodness. Here's a few of my top picks:
1. If you are a Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer lover, then you are going to flip over the Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick,
an Ulta exclusive! This stick makes contouring easy by allowing you to easily contour cheekbones, nose and temples. Since it is a cream-to-powder formula, it will blend easily.
PS- Score a free Watt's Up Highlighter and Hoola makeup bag with any $45 Benefit purchase.
2. The limited-edition NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette
is only available online, including Ulta.com. and includes 12 neutral shadow shades in a mix of shimmers and mattes. The colors in this palette are rich and warm, I can easily see this becoming a go-to palette. Hurry and scoop one up before they're gone!
3. I always keep an eye out for cool sets during these beauty events and the Tarte Double Duty Beauty Kind is the New Pretty Color Collection
, is one of those. This is an Ulta-exclusive set that includes a cheek palette with highlighter, blush and bronzer, and the Lip Sculptor Double Ended Gloss in a pretty mauve shade.
4. This week, Ulta Beauty is offering Buy 2, Get 2 FREE on select bath and body products, including the 3-in-1 Juice Smoothie
, which is a shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo all in one! There's several scents available, my favorite being lemon.
5. What can I say? I love trios, especially highlight, blush and bronzer trios and the Becca Sunchaser Palette
is definitely on my lust list. The blush is a pretty peachy apricot shade, perfect for spring/summer, the trio also includes a sun-kissed bronzer and the highlight is the best-selling Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal. So pretty! Plus, get a free deluxe First Light Priming Filter with $30+ Becca purchase.
6. I recently received an email announcing Urban Decay's new Meltdown launches, one of which being the Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray
, which is a makeup remover that you spray on. Kinda cool, right? I would love to see this in action!
PS- Get a free
deluxe Perversion Mascara and Vice Lipstick 24-sample pod with any $40 UD purchase.
7. Secret time-- I've never ever tried anything from Mario Badescu
but I've read so many rave review on it. Ulta currently has regimen kits for different skin concerns- oily, combo/dry, brightening, etc. for $30. The combo/dry regimen includes a face wash, toner, moisturizer, mask, and eye cream. Plus, you get a 3-piece GWP with $35 purchase.
8. How pretty are the highlight shades in the Smashbox Spotlight Palette
? The palette features three shades and three finishes- from a light glow to a strong shimmer. This palette was created in partnership with YouTuber Casey Holmes and there are two versions Pearl (pictured) and Gold.
makeup bag, deluxe Photo Finish Primer and LA Lights with $35 Smashbox purchase.
What's on your lust list from Ulta Beauty's 21 Days of Beauty event?
SHOP THE POST:
Linking up with: Tutu Tuesday, Style Sessions, On Trend Tuesday, Trend Spin, Turning Heads, Confident Twosday, Tuesday Fashion Party, Layers & Lipstick, The Weekly Style Edit, Midweek Inspo, I Feel Pretty, Trendy Wednesday, Oh Hey Girl, What I Wore, Style Perspectives, Mummy Chronicles, #WIWT, Spotlight Weekly, Friday's Fab Favorites, Flashback Fashion Friday, Friday Favorites, Weekend Wear, Fun Fashion Friday, Casual Friday, Passion For Fashion, Friday Favorites, Fabulous Friday, Friday Favorites, Five On Friday, Start the Week Stylish, Let It Shine, #HowISpring, Watch What I'm Wearing, Hello Monday, Mix It Monday, Weekending