Floral Romper: Forever21 (similar) | Denim Jacket: H&M | Tassel Sandals: JustFab | Fringe Bag: Target (similar here) | Wrap Bracelet: Gorjana | Necklace: Stella & Dot
With fresh blooms surrounding us during spring, it's hard not to fall in lust with the ever abundant floral print pieces. I am a total sucker for anything and everything floral and make no apologies. Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite ways to incorporate florals (and other springtime prints) into your wardrobe.
Continue reading for my tips on wearing prints in spring + join this week's Good HUES-Day linkup>>
1. OMG, have you seen that "romphims" are a thing?? I know I won't be catching my guy in one anytime soon (I think I would die laughing) but I do love a floral romper for myself. I think they look super cute with a denim jacket or even a solid blazer worn over. I find these are especially great for outdoor activities (like wine tasting, picnics or drinking on patios...)
You can keep it short...
H&M Floral Dress | LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Heels (similar) | Felt Fedora Hat | Stella & Dot Necklace
2. ... or go long! I love pretty floral maxi & midi dresses like the one above. This print just shouts 'springtime!' to me. This particular dress is a bit looser than how I normally wear dresses, making it more airy and breezy-- perfect for hot weather!
Blouse: Banana Republic | Jeans: Paige Denim | Heels: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (similar) | Jewelry: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls
3. Prints + white denim was made for each other, truly. I also like to pick out other prints that aren't the typical florals or stripes. Have fun with your prints and pairings!
Dress: Banana Republic (similar styles here and here) | Sandals: JustFab | Purse: Kate Spade New York (similar style) | Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
4. Go bold! Don't pigeon-hole yourself by only wear pastels and soft colors. Mix it up with a fun bold color and print. Also, don't be afraid of wearing black accessories in the spring/summer either.
Shirt Dress: Forever21 | OTK Boots: Frye (similar)
5. With that in mind... don't be afraid to go dark either! I love a good dark floral for fall/winter but you can totally wear the darker prints during spring and summer seasons as well. For warmer days, I switch the OTK boots for neutral, lightened up shoes such as camel-colored mules, blush heels or sandals. and pair with a denim jacket for a more casual look.
Tell me, which of these printed looks is your favorite? Shout it out in the comments below!
Linking up with: Tutu Tuesday, Style Sessions, On Trend Tuesday, Trend Spin, Turning Heads, Confident Twosday, Tuesday Fashion Party, Layers & Lipstick, The Weekly Style Edit, Midweek Inspo, I Feel Pretty, Trendy Wednesday, Oh Hey Girl, What I Wore, Style Perspectives, Mummy Chronicles, #WIWT, Spotlight Weekly, Friday's Fab Favorites, Flashback Fashion Friday, Friday Favorites, Weekend Wear, Fun Fashion Friday, Casual Friday, Passion For Fashion, Friday Favorites, Fabulous Friday, Friday Favorites, Five On Friday, Start the Week Stylish, Let It Shine, #HowISpring, Watch What I'm Wearing, Hello Monday, Mix It Monday, Weekending
Labels: dress, fashion, floral, Good HUES-Day, how-to, linkup, OOTD, outfit, print, prints, spring style, style, tips