Eyeshadow, mascara, perfume... I'll admit, I am a sucker for makeup and beauty items. My obsession used to be a lot worse, I would spend hundreds every year on new products. I've cut back a LOT in the last couple of years, mostly because other things (read: bills and rent) have taken precedence, but I'll still splurge every now and then. Here are a few of my latest obsessions:
1. Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Perfume
- I finally received my sample and am OBSESSED. | 2. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- the perfect, small, neutral eyeshadow palette. I bought this weeks ago and have been using it practically every day. | 3. Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Brush Set
- quality brushes, amazing designs, inexpensive price! | 4. Montagne Jeunesse Anti-Stress Mud Masque
- I try to do a mask every 2 weeks or so and have been loving this one. I get about 3 uses out of just one of these packages!
What are your faves this week?
Sadly, Google Reader is going bye bye, please be sure to follow with BlogLovin'!
Labels: beauty, makeup, wish list