In lieu of an outfit post (I'm lagging, I know! More to come soon, as I know you all are just hanging off your seats waiting to see what I'm wearing next... :P) I'm linking up with Glossy Blonde and My New Favorite Outfit on their new Head-To-Toe-Chic link up!
This week it's all about date night essentials, but before I go into more detail I have to share something I just realized. Steve and I rarely have date nights (we've pretty much been together since 2005!)-- we usually stay in, or maybe go to a quick, casual dinner and come home-- we're so boring! I'm making it a goal to put more date night's into our life this year-- try new restaurants in the area, actually use the movie tickets we've had on the fridge for 1+ years. I told you, we're lame-o's.
Anyway, on to date night! When we actually DO go out, these are some of my musts:
1. Paige Denim Skyline Skinny Jeans: My absolute favorite pair of jeans, in a dark wash, they go with basically any kind of top and shoes but are especially perfect with my sheer black button down and BCBG booties.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC: A small bag or clutch is always a good idea, I don't want to be toting around a huge bag, and they can fit all the necessary essentials-- P-MILK: Phone, Money, ID, Lipgloss & Keys... plus some gum or mints, and a compact. Anyone else drooling over this pretty peachy blush tone?
3. Love Knot Ring, Ariel Gordon Jewelry: Knot rings are the perfect jewelry that says I'm in love without being as cliché as a heart. Disclaimer: I totally have heart rings.
4. Stella, Stella McCartney: Rollerball fragrances (especially this one, I absolutely love the soft rosey scent!) are perfect to throw in your bag for on-the-go and especially for date night when you need a little freshening up after dinner. Smelling like the sushi you just ate is NOT a good thing. Bonus points if it's a scent he picked out for you.
5. Smashbox Blush Rush in Flush: I'm not one to wear a ton of blush, I like soft, natural looking blushes so this pinky-peach shade is great for adding that perfect hint of flush.
What are some of your date night essentials?