1. For about two years now, my go-to face moisturizer has been the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon. This moisturizer helps to hydrate my skin before applying makeup-- it doesn't look greasy, it's not too thick, it's just the most perfect moisturizer ever.
2. I started using the Physicians Formula Argan Wear Argan Oil about a year ago and haven't been able to stop. I typically apply it at night after I wash my face to allow it to work it's magic overnight. In the morning my skin is soft, smooth and feels ultra-hydrated. If you have severely dry skin, you can wear this under makeup as a primer, or use it anywhere-- hands, nails, hair, elbows, feet-- wherever you need some extra moisture.
3. Another moisturizing favorite with argan oil is the Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, which is super creamy, moisturizing, and leaves my skin feeling soft without the greasiness.
4. Every few weeks I like to apply a hydrating mask and I've currently been trying out these cool lace face masks from Dermovia, including a hydrating rose water mask which helps to replenish moisture in the skin.
5. Don't forget about your lips! I have been all over this sugar lip scrub set from Sara Happ, which contains The Lip Scrub and The Lip Slip in a yummy vanilla bean flavor.
SHOP THE POST: