Here's what's on my must-have style list this fall:
1. I am all over everything in deep wine shades, including this Kate Spade New York Crossbody Bag. I'm loving the structured style and the deep mahogany color.
2. Long-sleeved dresses will always have a place in my closet. When it becomes too cold, a cute jacket and a pair of tights will totally make this Lush Floral Shift Dress cold-weather ready.
3. When I said I was all over wine shades, I wasn't joking. This includes my lips-- nothing wrong with matching the lips to the bag, right? Totally feeling this Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Night Crimson.
4. When is denim NOT a good idea? These J. Crew Toothpick Jeans would look simply perfect with a cute pair of booties.
5. While booties will always be my quintessential fall shoe, lace-up flats, such as these pretty sand-shade Steve Madden Lace-ups, are coming in a close second. They're super comfy and honestly, they take me back to my childhood dreams of being a ballerina.
What tops your fall style essentials list?
SHOP THE POST: